|Size (L x W x H)||4 cm x 3.2 cm x 1 cm|
TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) indicates that how many milligrams of soluble solids dissolved in one liter of water. In general, the higher the TDS value, the more soluble solids dissolved in water, and the less clean the water is. Therefore, the TDS value can be used as one of the references for reflecting the cleanliness of water.
This TDS sensor kit is compatible with Arduino, plug and play, easy to use. Matching with Arduino controller, you can build a TDS detector easily to measure the TDS value of liquid.
This product supports 3.3 ~ 5.5V wide voltage input, and 0 ~ 2.3V analog voltage output, which makes it compatible with 5V or 3.3V control system or board. The excitation source is AC signal, which can effectively prevent the probe from polarization and prolong the life of the probe, meanwhile, increase the stability of the output signal. The TDS probe is waterproof, it can be immersed in water for long time measurement.
This product can be used in water quality application, such as domestic water, hydroponics. With this product, you can easily DIY a TDS detector to reflect the cleanliness of water to protect your health.
Signal Transmitter Board:
- Input Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5V
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 2.3V
- Working Current: 3 ~ 6mA
- TDS Measurement Range: 0 ~ 1000ppm
- TDS Measurement Accuracy: ± 10% F.S. (25 ℃)
- Module Size: 42 * 32mm
- Module Interface: PH2.0-3P
- Electrode Interface: XH2.54-2P
- Number of Needle: 2
- Total Length: 83cm
- Connection Interface: XH2.54-2P
- Colour: Black
- Other: Waterproof Probe
- The probe can not to be used in water above 55 degrees centigrade.
- The probe can not be too close to the edge of the container, otherwise it will affect the reading.
- The head and the cable of the probe are waterproof, but the connector and the signal transmitter board are not waterproof.Please pay attention to use
1x DF Analog Water TDS Sensor Module