MAX17043 Lithium LiPo Battery Level Fuel Gauge Sensor Module
|Size (L x W x H)||2.4 cm x 1 cm x 1 cm|
- High Quality Control
- 100% Ready Stock
- Same Day Dispatch
- 1 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty
- Fuel gauge system for single cell lithium ion batteries
- Can be connected in circuit to monitor battery.
- Hardware and Software Reset.
- I2C Interface
- Work Voltage: DC 5V
- Protocol: IIC
- Work Temperature: -40℃ to 125℃
- Work Humidity: 0% to 95%RH
- Size: 24 x 10 x 7mm
- LiPo batteries are a great way to power your projects. They're small, lightweight, and pack a pretty good punch for their size.
- Unfortunately, even the best batteries eventually run low on power and when they do it's often unexpected (and at the worst time).
- Don't be caught by surprise next time your board suddenly powers-down! The LiPo Fuel Gauge connects your battery to your project and uses a sophisticated algorithm to detect relative state of charge and direct A/D measurement of battery voltage.
- In other words, it tells your microcontroller how much 'fuel' is left in the tank. The LiPo Fuel Gauge communicates with your project over I2C and an alert pin also tells you when the charge has dropped below a certain percentage.
- MAX17043 Lithium LiPo Battery Level Fuel Gauge Sensor Module x1
- We are a local seller.
- Estimated delivery lead time: 3-5 working days.
- All items are ready stock in Malaysia
- 30 days warranty
- Cash On Delivery is available at Penang
What's in the box
1x MAX17043 Lithium LiPo Battery Level Fuel Gauge Sensor Module