INA169 Analog Current Shunt Monitor Sensor Module
|Size (L x W x H)||2.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 1 cm|
- High Quality Control
- 100% Ready Stock
- Same Day Dispatch
- 1 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty
- Model: INA169
- Complete unipolar, high-side current measurement circuit independent supply and input common mode voltages.
- Low quiescent (sleep) current (60µA typical).
- The INA169 is a "high-side current monitor," which means that you place a resistor (a "shunt resistor") on the positive power rail and the INA169 measures the voltage drop across that resistor.
- Material: Electrical Components
- Color: red
- Range from: 3.5mA - 35mA
- Size: 25 x 25 x 3mm
- There are only 5 pins on the breakout board.
- GND should be connected to ground of the circuit you are trying to measure
- VIN+ needs to be connected to the positive side of the source (e.g. battery, output pin, etc.)
- VIN- needs to be connected to the positive side of the load (e.g. VCC on Arduino, positive side of an LED, etc.)
- VOUT is the measured output and should be connected to something that measures voltage levels, such as a multimeter, oscilloscope, or an Arduino ADC pin
- VCC is the supply power to the INA169, which needs to be connected to 3.3V, 5V, etc. This can be anywhere from 0 to 75V. Note that the VOUT range depends on the voltage supplied by VCC.
- INA169 Analog Current Shunt Monitor Sensor Module x1
- We are a local seller.
- Estimated delivery lead time: 3-5 working days.
- All items are ready stock in Malaysia
- 30 days warranty
- Cash On Delivery is available at Penang
What's in the box
1x INA169 Analog Current Shunt Monitor Sensor Module