Piezo Vibration & Pressure Sensor Module
|Size (L x W x H)||3 cm x 2.3 cm x 1.7 cm|
- High Quality Control
- 100% Ready Stock
- Same Day Dispatch
- 1 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty
- Working voltage:3.3V or 5V
- Working current:<1mA
- Temperature range: - 10~ 70 degrees Celsius
- Interface type: analog signal output
- Size: 30 x 23 x 17mm
- Weight: 5g
- Pinout: S signal output, + power (VCC), ground - (GND)
- Input: the positive electrode of the piezoelectric ceramic plate
- Gnd: negative electrode of piezoelectric ceramic
- This Analog Piezoelectric Ceramic Vibration Module buffers a piezoelectric transducer
- The output voltage is proportional to the strength of shock or vibration.
- Can measure and characterize the vibration.
- To use a piezoelectric sensor is easy, just connect the positive and negative terminal to your module and press the top of sensor. By pressing, due to mechanical pressure it creates voltage at output which is further feed to the circuit.
- Piezo Vibration & Pressure Sensor Module x1
- We are a local seller.
- Estimated delivery lead time: 3-5 working days.
- All items are ready stock in Malaysia
- 30 days warranty
- Cash On Delivery is available at Penang
What's in the box
1x Piezo Vibration & Pressure Sensor Module