|Size (L x W x H)||0.5 cm x 0.5 cm x 2.5 cm|
The LM35D temperature sensor IC is a precision integrated-circuit temperature sensor, its output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature. The LM35D thus has an advantage over linear temperature sensors, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling.
- Operating voltage of 4V ~ 30V
- Current consumption of less than 60mA
- Calibrated directly in degree Celsius
- 10mV per degree Celsius linear scale factor
- Temperature range of -55 degree Celsius ~ 150 degree Celsius