|Size (L x W x H)||2 cm x 7.8 cm x 2.53 cm|
This AM2302 temperature and humidity sensor also called DHT22 which is a high accuracy temperature and humidity sensor used in home conditions. It consists of a capacitive sensor element used for measuring relative humidity and a negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor used for measuring temperature. Each sensor was calibrated in an accurate humidity room. Small dimension, ultra-low power consumption, more than 20m's signal transmission distance make it a good selection for various application environment. The accuracy of this module can gets up to 0.3 degree in temperature and 2% in relative humidity.
Compared to the DHT11, this sensor is more precise, more accurate and works in a bigger range of temperature/humidity, but it’s larger and more expensive.
- Operating voltage of 3.3V ~ 5V
- Current consumption of 500uA
- Temperature resolution of 0.1 degree Celsius
- Temperature range of -40 degree Celsius ~ 80 degree Celsius
- Humidity resolution of 0.1%
- Humidity range of 0% ~ 99.9%