VEML6070 UV Light Sensor Module
|Size (L x W x H)||5 cm x 5 cm x 6 cm|
- High Quality Control
- 100% Ready Stock
- Same Day Dispatch
- 1 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty
- Supply voltage: 2.7V ~ 5V
- Detection range: 320~410 nm
- Peak sensitivity wavelength λp: 355nm Embedded operational amplifier
- The sensor integrates a photodiode, amplifier and analog / digital circuit.
- This little sensor is a great way to add UV light sensing to any microcontroller project.
- The VEML6070 from Vishay has a true UV A light sensor and an I2C-controlled ADC that will take readings and integrate them for you over ~60ms to 500ms.
- Operating temperature, -40 °C to +85 °C
- Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 2.35 x 1.8 x 1.0
- Integrated modules: ultraviolet sensor (UV), and signal conditioning IC
- Converts solar UV light intensity to digital data
- Excellent UV sensitivity and linearity via FiltronTM technology
- Excellent performance of UV radiation measurement under long time solar UV exposure
- Excellent temperature compensation
- High dynamic detection resolution
- Standard I2C protocol interface
- Support acknowledge feature (ACK)
- Immunity on fluorescent light flicker software shutdown mode control
- Temperature compensation: -40℃ to +85℃
- Floor life: 168 h, MSL 3, according to J-STD-020
- Output type: I2C bus
- Operation voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
- VEML6070 UV Light Sensor Module x1
- We are a local seller.
- Estimated delivery lead time: 3-5 working days.
- All items are ready stock in Malaysia
- 30 days warranty
- Cash On Delivery is available at Penang
What's in the box
1x VEML6070 UV Light Sensor Module