RM3.50 - RM23.90
AD8232 ECG & Heart Pulse Rate Monitor Sensor Module With Body Sensor Pad
|Price||RM3.50 - RM23.90|
|Size (L x W x H)||5.56 cm x 5.78 cm x 1.5 cm|
- High Quality Control
- 100% Ready Stock
- Same Day Dispatch
- 1 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty
- AD8232 Adopts an operational amplifier that is without using constraint to build a three pole low pass filter, eliminating extra noises
- Rated Temp Range : 0 to 70degree
- Working Temp Range: -40 to 85degree
- The AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor is a cost-effective board used to measure the electrical activity of the heart.
- This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
- ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily.
- The AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement
- It is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
- The AD8232 Heart Rate Monitor breaks out nine connections from the IC that you can solder pins, wires, or other connectors to.
- SDN, LO+, LO-, OUTPUT, 3.3V, GND provide essential pins for operating this monitor with an for Arduino or other development board.
- Also provided on this board are RA (Right Arm), LA (Left Arm), and RL (Right Leg) pins to attach and use your own custom sensors.
- Additionally, there is an LED indicator light that will pulsate to the rhythm of a heart beat.
- Biomedical Sensor Pads and Sensor Cable are required to use the heart monitor.
- 1x AD8232 ECG & Heart Pulse Rate Monitor Sensor Module With Body Sensor Pad
- We are a local seller.
- Estimated delivery lead time: 3-5 working days.
- All items are ready stock in Malaysia
- 30 days warranty
- Cash On Delivery is available at Selangor
What's in the box
1x AD8232 ECG & Heart Pulse Rate Monitor Sensor Module With Body Sensor Pad