|Size (L x W x H)||11 cm x 7.8 cm x 3.5 cm|
A switched-mode power supply (switching-mode power supply, SMPS, or switcher) is an electronic power supply that incorporates a switching regulator to convert electrical power efficiently. Like other power supplies, an SMPS transfers power from a source, like mains power, to a load, such as a personal computer, while converting voltage and current characteristics.
- Input voltage range of 110VAC~ 240VAC
- Output voltage of 24VDC
- Output current of 0~5A
- Incorporate overload, over-voltage and short circuit protection
- Power of 120W
- Operating temperature of -25~55 degree C
- Application of CCTV, outdoor advertisement board, outdoor lighting, indoor white light.
- Dimension of 110mm * 78mm * 35mm
1x 24V 3A 72W SMPS Switch Mode Power Supply