Arduino Uno A4988 Stepper Driver CNC Shield V3
|Size (L x W x H)||7 cm x 5.4 cm x 1.2 cm|
- High Quality Control
- 100% Ready Stock
- Same Day Dispatch
- 1 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty
- The expansion board can be used as engraving machine, 3D printer and other drive expansion board.
- Total of 4 stepper motor drive module slot, (Note that this board does not contain A4988 stepper motor drive module, you need to purchase by yourself).
- Can drive 4 road into the motor, and each step stepper motor only need two IO port, that is, 6 IO port.
- Can be a very good management of three stepper motor, very easy to use, farewell Traditional stepper motor operation cumbersome.
- GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (each axis pair shared by same IO pin)
- Spindle enable and direction connection.
- Coolant enable connection.
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
- Jumpers headers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers.
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin dupont/molex connectors.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Arduino Uno A4988 Stepper Driver CNC Shield V3 x1
- We are a local seller.
- Estimated delivery lead time: 3-5 working days.
- All items are ready stock in Malaysia
- 30 days warranty
- Cash On Delivery is available at Penang
What's in the box
1x Arduino Uno A4988 Stepper Driver CNC Shield V3