|Size (L x W x H)||16.5 cm x 12.4 cm x 3 cm|
Is this not the cutest, little display for the Raspberry Pi? It features a 3.5" display with 480x320 16-bit color pixels and a resistive touch overlay so is slightly larger than the Rapsberry Pi board, which is perfect to cover it. The plate uses the high speed SPI interface on the Pi and can use the mini display as a console, X window port, displaying images or video etc. Best of all it plugs right in on top!
This PiTFT 3.5" is designed to fit nicely onto the Pi 1 Model A or B but also works OK with the Raspberry Pi Zero, 3, 2 Model B or Pi Model A+ or B+.
- 480x320 resolution
- Universal 3.5” Display for the Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A, B, A+, B+, and Pi 2/3 versions
- Powered not only from your computer, but also from your portable power
- Adapt for Raspbian system
- LCD Type: TFT
- LCD Interface: SPI
- Touch Screen Type: Resistive
- Touch Screen Controller: XPT2046
- Colors: 65536
- Backlight: LED
Getting Started: //www.elecrow.com/wiki/index.php?title=3.5_Inch_480x320_TFT_Display_with_Touch_Screen_for_Raspberry_Pi
1x 3.5 inch Touch Screen LCD Display For Raspberry Pi 3 2 1