|Size (L x W x H)||1.8 cm x 3.3 cm x 1.5 cm|
- High Quality Control
- 100% Ready Stock
- Same Day Dispatch
- 1 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty
The Arduino Pro Mini is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers. A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable or Sparkfun breakout board to provide USB power and communication to the board.
The Arduino Pro Mini is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The board comes without pre-mounted headers, allowing the use of various types of connectors or direct soldering of wires. The pin layout is compatible with the Arduino Mini.
There are two version of the Pro Mini. One runs at 3.3V and 8 MHz, the other at 5V and 16 MHz.
- Microcontroller ATmega328 *
- Board Power Supply of 3.35 -12 V (3.3V model) or 5 - 12 V (5V model)
- Circuit Operating Voltage of 3.3V or 5V (depending on model)
- Digital I/O Pins x14
- PWM Pins x6
- UART x1
- SPI x1
- I2C x1
- Analog Input Pins x6
- External Interrupts x2
- DC Current per I/O Pin of 40mA
- Flash Memory of 32KB of which 2KB used by bootloader
- SRAM of 2KB
- EEPROM of 1KB
- Clock Speed of 8MHz (3.3V versions) or 16MHz (5V versions)
- 1x Arduino Pro Mini with ATmega328P 5V
- We are a local seller.
- Estimated delivery lead time: 3-5 working days.
- All items are ready stock in Malaysia
- 30 days warranty
- Cash On Delivery is available at Penang
1x Arduino Pro Mini with ATmega328P 5V